The Leader and Functional Architect is strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. Proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results. Interact with both technical and functional customers and team members to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. A strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Senior Functional Architect contribute to thought leadership and best practices and advocate for change across the organization. Functional Architect must be a strong presenter and facilitator, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. Must interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. Strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives.
- FSL Certified Consultant (Required)
- Community Cloud Consultant (preferred not Required)
- Service Cloud Consultant
Field Service Lightning Skills:
- Act as FSL SME and as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions to drive Field Service implementations
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as – Waterfall, Agile. Conversant in broad range of technical topics including – integration, master data management, user experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service.
- Working with an enterprise level Field Service Management system is an asset.
- Experience with Community Cloud, Service Cloud, SFDC integration, and ERP integrations.
Community Cloud Skills:
· Serve as an SME for Salesforce Community Cloud
· Facilitate business process reviews to identify client requirements and
· Develop technical requirements for internal developers and perform testing.
· Deep understanding of Salesforce and a strong focus on Salesforce Community
· Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant certification preferred.
· Operational or analysis background in sales, marketing or customer service.
· Demonstrated ability to document requirements for technical resources, and
ability to understand technical solutions leveraging Apex, VisualForce and Web
· Experience designing integration data mappings preferred.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage