Our client is looking to add a Production Coordinator position to our growing team! This position will be responsible for planning and executing the production work schedule based on customer orders, raw materials and production capacity. The Coordinator works closely with the Sales, Applications and Engineering teams to ensure that production materials are available and adjust the schedule when necessary.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Plan, schedule, and prepare production order details
· Create and coordinate production schedules for customer orders.
· Establish lead time on regular orders to meet delivery dates for new orders.
· Track and communicate order status of customer orders. Keep customers informed.
· Plan and lead weekly Vendor calls to ensure alignment of expectations and workload.
· Updating Sales Order with accurate install and shipping costs
· Manage inventory levels at contract manufacturing partners – replenish and forecast
inventory as needed
Production Coordinator Skills:
· Experience in a production or production support a plus
· Knowledge of Metal Fabrication and finishing processes
· Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain professional working relationships with
customers, production management, and co-workers
· Proactively identify, analyze, address, and resolve problem areas, conflicts, and issues
· Strong organizational skills to ensure adequate tracking systems are utilized to maintain
and track all required information
· Working knowledge of inventory, project management, spreadsheet, and word processor
software and order processing systems; experience with QuickBooks preferred
· Extreme Attention-to-Detail
Production Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing, engineering, supply chain, management or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in a project management, manufacturing, and logistics
- Proven ability to implement and manage a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to organize and deliver project planning processes to drive efficiency improvements
- Ability to travel to manufacturing/customer sites and other locales as necessary (around 15%)