VALiNTRY is seeking an amazing DevOps engineers to handle the demands of our customers. Our platform is continually evolving, and we’re working to provide more scale and automation to keep up with the customer and feature growth. Our DevOps engineering team works with software development teams to instill a culture of DevOps and builds shared components that make all teams faster and more successful. We’re a collaborative organization with an emphasis on iteration and learning. We’re looking for someone who’s excited to work with modern technologies in a startup culture, looking to have an immediate impact, and ready to rise to the challenge of a growing organization. Sound like you? Keep reading!
• You’ll help design and build our enterprise-scale SaaS infrastructure to stay ahead of our growing usage, planning for scalability, high availability, and low maintenance cost
• You’ll collaborate with software engineering and data engineering
• You’ll automate processes with a DevOps mindset, building infrastructure as code.
• We use containerization, orchestration, configuration management and deployment automation. We don’t have CI/CD running yet, but with your help we will.
• You’ll share best practices and mentor other Engineers in the areas where you’re an expert
• Continuing to learn and grow, you’ll pick up new technologies and patterns as the product and industry evolve. While experience with these tools is not required, you’ll be working with AWS and Azure, Terraform, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, and Datadog.
• You’ve got deep experience running web apps at scale
• You’re a coder, not an administrator. You don’t manage one server at a time, you build frameworks for configuring and monitoring them
• You have opinions on what makes a good DevOps tech stack, but you know that tech is dynamic so you don’t limit yourself to just one approach
• You make the people around you better
• You’re a thoughtful communicator, positive, with a bias for action
• Please apply with a cover letter that details why you’re a fit for the role and Square Root!
• We are not currently offering visa sponsorship.
Our Radical Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. As we grow we’re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we’re also looking for people that share our values. This is the code we live by:
• Think big. Do bigger. Big ideas are meant to be pursued. We have a bias for action, iteration, and impact.
• Be Customer Inspired. Our customers’ toughest challenges inspire us to build innovative software. We delight them by deeply understanding their business and driving results.
• Partner. We’re approachable, dependable, and collaborative. We go above and beyond to help our customers, our partners, and one another succeed.
• Thrive. We revere personal and professional growth. We recognize individuality, embrace authenticity, and celebrate each other’s success.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage