The Data Warehouse Administrator will work in the data warehouse environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata, and repository creation to develop, maintain and support an enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding data sources, including SAP Business Objects and Informatica. In addition:
- Troubleshoot and tune existing data warehouse applications.
- Assist in creating new or enhanced components of data warehouse.
- May need to instruct and guide those with less experience.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related field and six (6) years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Business Objects server administration including maintenance, upgrades, and monitoring
- Tableau administration including maintenance, upgrades, and monitoring
- Experience writing and tuning SQL queries in an Oracle environment
- Data modeling and transformational modeling experience
- Experience administering w/one of the following ETL tools: Informatica, Talend
- Knowledge or experience with big data toolsets (Hadoop, Elastic Search, Splunk)
DevOps experience a plus
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage