The Cerner Systems Analyst will conduct business requirements reviews, technical systems specifications and systems process analysis.
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria.
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes using industry standard tools and methods. with understanding of the technical and business environments.
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with software. Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations
Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- 3-5 yrs experience and knowledge using and maintaining Cerner ESH, iView, and Powerforms modules
- Experience with Bedrock, DCP Tools and CoreEvent Manager
- Understanding of information systems and their impact to customers
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues
- Proficient communications and problem-solving skills necessary to effectively communicate with users, management and others
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to email@example.com
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage